Apparels’ product and laundry care
- Wash your apparels in a washing machine in cool water. A full cycle of wash/rinse/spin works well. Do not attempt to hand-wash as washing technique varies. Turn your apparel inside out before washing.
- For bright color apparels, it is strongly encouraged to wash them separately from light colored clothing for the first wash.
- All other colors should be machine washed in a laundry net at low temperature.
- Separate them in a laundry net to prevent cotton fluff, Velcro or zippers getting on the delicate performance fabric.
- Strictly avoid detergents that contains bleach. Do not spot-clean with solvents. Use only mild powered detergents. This will prevent color stain and fades, and will increase the lifespan of your garment.
- Do not soak your apparels in water/detergent for prolonged period. There’s no need to soak overnight or more than an hour.
- Hang dry inside out. Do not iron. Do not use steam.
* Machine wash cold/Gentle cycle/Wash dark colour separately/Do not bleach/Tumble dry.
Get In Touch
At Sev3nty, we take pride in our reputation for customer service, quality, and workmanship. All unwashed, unaltered, and unworn apparels with the hang-tag attached are exchangeable for a different size/design.
- Kindly bring the item(s) back to any of our store for an exchange within 30 days.
- Items will be exchanged with accordance to its original tagged price. Any amount topped up for an exchange may be qualified for any current promotions (if any).
- Complimentary items can only be exchangeable in size.
- Some clearance/marked down sales items are not qualified for exchange. It will be stated that this item cannot be returned/exchanged on the product page.
- Any excess amount not utilized in one transaction will not be refunded.
- We do not provide cash refunds for returns.
- Sev3nty will not provide any exchange should you purchase our merchandise from any third party.
- Sev3nty reserves the rights to reject the return/exchange if the apparels show signs of being over-stretched, stained, washed, without tags etc.
Defective/Faulty/Incorrect Item(s) received
- You may bring the item(s) with tag intact and unwashed back to any of our store for an exchange within 30 days. Your order number is required for a verification.
- Alternatively, you can mail the item, with tag intact and unwashed, back to us via Registered Mail and retain the receipt/tracking number until you have received a confirmation from us regarding the receipt of your parcel.
- You may also opt for normal mail, however, Sev3nty will not be liable for any loss Normal Mail.
- Upon verification, we will reimburse for postage/shipping fees incurred.
- Sev3nty will not be liable should you purchase our merchandise from any third party. We will not accede to any request for exchange.
- Do note that we cannot accept returns that have been washed, soiled, torn or damaged due to incorrect washing or handling. Refer to apparels’ handling guide here.
- An exchange will be done if the item(s) sent to you is incorrect*. There is strictly no cash refund or colour changes unless the exact same piece is out of stock.
* Exchanges will only be done for an item(s) in its original condition(tag intact, unworn, unwashed and unaltered. Exchanges for articles which do not meet all four conditions will be duly declined.
* There may be a 0.5”- 0.8” difference in our given measurements. In such cases, the variance may not be considered as a defect.
Return may be considered on a case by case basis. For example, we will refund for order that we cannot fulfilled.
Get In Touch